Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!


Not my favorite holiday - most people know I get grouchy and irritable during this holiday. I think it's the pressure to please everyone with unique gifts year after year. Or a whole other host of issues that I have, ha ha.
Nonetheless, I enjoy the various components of the day - the music, the cookies, the pretty tree, the appreciation people have when they open their presents...etc. So, I'm ready for tomorrow, for the festivites to be at our house for the first time ever. We've never had Christmas Day at our house - it's going to be cool.
Ugh, and to think back to last year...I was on bedrest, on medication and pushing my limits with just going to mom and dad's house for Christmas Day. And I ended up in the hospital a week later. Wow, so much has changed in a year. I like where we're at this year a WHOLE LOT better.
I hope everyone out there has/had a very Merry Christmas or a good holiday for whatever your religion celebrates :)

No comments: