Thursday, December 21, 2006

Just another way to waste time...

Oh, I'm so bored. It's been 36 hours that I've been stuck here at mom and dad's house. Don't get me wrong, we've had a great time...I'm just ready to get home. I miss our home...I miss the cats, the Christmas Tree is going to need some serious water (especially since Chloe kitty drinks that water).

Adin needs a bath too, lol. It's gonna be an adventure getting home, but it should be fun. One of those stories we'll tell Adin's girlfriend when he's 16, and he gets all embarassed and mad at us. Heh heh.

Well, so I'm bored and decided it was time to start a blog...I need to keep up with all the youngsters out there...and MySpace is just not my cup of tea...so here I am...blogging with the best of 'em...

(For the record, even after the 23" of snow and the SCARY drive from work to mom and dad's, I STILL LOVE SNOW - wouldn't trade it for all the sunny days in the world - I love it love it love it!)

1 comment:

@ColoradoMom said...

Sweet! You have a blog! :) I recently started mine too. I'll link yours on mine if you want.