Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Ahhh...the New Year...

I'm not huge on the New Year, I kind of always celebrated with hubby and myself, since it's the night we first smooched (waaaay back in high school, lol).

I had a discussion with my family and friends about resolutions, realizing that I don't make them. I guess it's just not for me. I couldn't even think of a resolution I wanted to make (although I did say, "shop less", but hey, that could mean spending $1 less than I did last year. That wouldn't be bad...

2006 was a great year. I am just blown away at how fast Adin has grown and how big the little guy is. Especially since we were so worried about his being born early and then whether or not he would keep growing. Oh, he's so great - truly the absolute highlight of our year.

Suddenly, I've lost the typing bug...my craft room keeps calling my name. I have projects to finish and less than 4 hours left on my vacation. Ugh, I so don't want to have to go back to work tomorrow - especially for an early meeting. Oh well, I'm off to enjoy the last few hours of freedom.

No comments: