Tuesday, September 9, 2008

We're in trouble now!


As if it wasn't stressful enough that Small Fry started crawling at a mere five months old, lately he's been pulling up to a stand. Today, he pulled up on the couch to a full-on stand up straight kind of stand. The kid isn't even 7 1/2 months old! I don't remember the Monkey doing that until he was at least 9 or 10 months.

I've got plans to go out tomorrow and get some more baby gates. Today, Small Fry flipped over the cats' water dish for the 3rd time in three days. Maybe I should pick up a sedative while I'm out too - I'm going to need something to keep me from going crazy!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

he is so freakin adorable!!

sounds like my Denae, she was crawling at 5 months and walking at 9 mos. crazy I tell ya but oh so much fun!