Saturday, April 12, 2008

Back again!

Well, #2 has arrived, and turned 9 weeks old on Thursday. It's going SO fast and it's like being a new mom all over again. He's so different than #1 was, and although I *think* I know what to expect, he always throws me for a loop. I fall more and more in love with him every day and am totally enjoying being a mom of 2. I've even started to bug hubby about #3, but hubby says "not until we know how we'll pay for college for 3 or 4 kids". (I told him, they'll get scholarships b/c they'll be smart...but he knows better ;))

So today my Etsy shop turned ONE year old. I've made 98 sales in one year and am SO proud of all that I've done. I started to realize that I've done a lot of other quilting and sewing that isn't posted on Etsy, so I think I'm going to start posting some of my miscellaneous projects on here. I'm gradually learning all the cool things that a blog can be.

Enjoy, as I keep saying, I'm going to be better about blogging, but it's just one of my 8 million hobbies - which reminds me, I've got a scramble game going on Facebook, I need to finish knitting that blanket for #2 and plan the meals for the week. It's good I've got natural energy and live on loads of caffeine, otherwise I'd never make it through the day!

No comments: