Saturday, April 14, 2007

Time to start selling!

Well, I've been making baby things for as long as I can remember (I think it started when my first nephew was born). Since I've been quilting and sewing for almost 20 years, I'm just naturally hooked on any type of sewing project.

So, with the little man in my life, it's just natural for me to want to make baby stuff. When he was born, I made burp cloths, bibs, blankets, and all other kinds of toys. He's growing out of a lot of it now, so I just decided to keep making all the fun stuff and sell it.

That's where the Etsy shop comes in. Etsy.com is an online site that hosts merchants who are selling anything and everything handmade. Eventually, I'll get everything up on my own site, but I figure in the meantime, this is a great place to showcase the things I'm making.

I'll keep adding more, especially now that I have a great place to get my creations seen. Check it out - buy stuff, let me know what you think!

No comments: